How to connect the DC Plug cable for ODROID-U2 or X2/X.
SCHEMATICS : http://dn.odroid.com/UPS/UPS_U3_Schematics.pdf
* Test condition for the battery Life
Example of automatic shutdown
The AC_OK signals are connected to GPIO199/GPIO200 in the 8-pin header socket of ODROID-U3.
When the blackout or sudden disconnection of AC outlet happens, the system will shut down automatically after 1 minute by this script.
This bash script is continuously checking the status of AC status.
How to assemble with ODROID-U3
1. Unplug the 2 battery connector cables.
2. Assemble the PCB spacers. The metal spacers must be placed between ODROID-U3 and UPS PCB.
3. Align 8 pin header and plug it to the 8 pin socket of ODROID-U3.
4. Plug the 2 battery connector cables. U3 will turn on.
5. Connect DC-Plug of PSU into the DC-Jack on the ODROID-UPS board.
The DCDC converters have an automatic shutdown/trip function which is activated when the load is very high even very short period.
The battery pack also has very sensitive protection circuit.
So the in-rush current can disconnect all the electrical path.
In this case, you must unplug the battery connectors and DC-plug to reset the protection circuit.