Add a display on an ODROID-C4 without any cable by plugging it into the 40pin female header on the back of ODROID-VU7C, and connect the HDMI port on C4 to the one on the VU7C using a HDMI link board. You need a type A-A HDMI cable to use it with an N2+.
The VU7C is designed to extend the IO ports on the C4 and N2+ while using the display. The 7pin header on VU7C is for I2S. Add a Boom Bonnet kit using 7pin cable. The 5pin header on VU7C is for I2C. An RTC Shield is ready to use.
1024(H) x 3(RGB) x 600(V) pixels hardware resolution
Screen Dimensions : 164.9(W) x 100.0(H)
Viewable screen size : 154.21 x 85.92 mm (active area)
5 finger capacitive touch input
Power consumption : 1.75W ± 10% (50% duty cycle) / 3.5W ± 10% (100% duty cycle)
7 Pin Header for I2S / 5 Pin Header for I2C
- Fully assembled 7inch display
- 3 x 3.5mm screws
- 3 x Hex nuts
- HDMI link board (HDMI Coupler)
- UBUNTU : https://wiki.odroid.com/accessory/display/vu_series/vu7c#software_setting_-_ubuntu
- ANDROID : https://wiki.odroid.com/accessory/display/vu_series/vu7c#software_setting_-_android
Assembly Guide : https://wiki.odroid.com/accessory/display/vu_series/vu7c
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- 용어 HDMI 및 HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface 그리고 HDMI 로고는 미국 및 기타 국가에서 사용되는HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.의 상표 또는 등록상표입니다.