OGST Gaming Console Kit for XU4
Build your own gaming console with a powerful XU4 or XU4Q*. Old school nostalgia game console design!
– Works with OGST (ODROID-Game-Station-Turbo) OS image
– Fancy 2.4″ LCD to show programmable game logo animation
– Convenient four front USB ports to connect USB joysticks*
– Easy to embed a 2.5″ HDD for your huge ROM collections
– Two front buttons: Power switch and user programmable switch
– Dimensions: approximately 180 x 65 x 150mm
– Weight: approximately 250 grams
– Power consumption: 5V/250mA typical
* Sold separately : ODROID-XU4 or XU4Q, MicroSD Card/eMMC Module, 5V/4A PSU and USB Game controller/Joystick are not included. Use your own HDD to customize your storage space.
A. Top case
B. Bottom case
C. OGST-XU4 LCD Board
D. USB2.0 extension cable
E. 30-pin flat cable
F. USB-port cover
G. rubber feet set
I. USB3.0 extension cable (For optional 2.5″ USB HDD storage)
Refer our WiKi page for more information.
Use a 30-pin flat cable(E) to connect the XU4 and the LCD board(C). Then remove the LCD surface protect film.
ODROID-XU4 is sold seperately.
Assemble the XU4 + LCD board in the top case(A) and fasten the screws(H).
Connect the XU4 board and the LCD board with the USB2.0 cable(D).
You can connect a 2.5″ HDD box using USB3.0 cable(I) included in the package. You can attache the HDD enclosure to the bottom case with with velcro tape.
The package does not include a HDD.
* If your USB HDD storage consumes more than 500mA, you might need to use a 5V/6A PSU instead of 5V/4A PSU.
Assemble the bottom case(B) and fit the USB covers(F). Then attach the rubber feet(G) to the bottom case.