Best low-cost environmental sensing solution with BME280 and Si1132 on one board.
6pin header socket is already soldered. You can simply plug it on to the right connector.
– Dimension is only 16.7 x 16.4 mm
– Sensors : BME280, Si1132
– Recommended working voltage : 1.75 ~ 3.6 Volt
Key parameters for humidity sensor
– Accuracy tolerance ±4 % relative humidity
– Hysteresis ±2% relative humidity
Key parameters for pressure sensor
– RMS Noise 0.2 Pa, equiv. to 1.7 cm
– Offset temperature coefficient ±1.5 Pa/K, equiv. to ±12.6 cm at 1 °C temperature change
Put your weather board 2 on the ODROID-SHOW2 and connect a micro-USB cable to your host PC or other ODROID Linux boards.
When the connection is established, you can find /dev/ttyUSB0 or similar one.
Connect a 750mAh Li-Po battery if you need a portable device.
Download the sketch file and libraries from this link.
Check the place of weather_board.ino sketch file.
Select “preference” in the File menu and choose “ODROID-SHOW” of sketch folder.
To add proper libraries, Select Import library -> Add library and “ODROID-SHOW/libraries.
It’s time to build and upload the sketch file. The jumper(nearby reset button) must be installed. You will see this screen which shows various weather data.
More detail process is described on our WiKi.