IR Sensor : ROM-WT138L(N)
The ROM-WT138LM(N) series are remote control receiver modules. Pin diode and receiver IC are assembled on one module. Small- sized, light-weight, and low current consumption. modules have been achieved by using resin mold. The demodulated output signal can directly be decoded by a microprocessor.
The main benefit is the reliable function even in disturbed ambient and the protection against uncontrolled output pulses.
– Supply Voltage Range: 2.7V to 6 V
– TTL and CMOS compatibility
– Photo detector and preamplifier in one package.
– Internal filter for PCM frequency
– Open collector output (built-in Pull-up resistor(40 ㏀ ))
– Output active low
– Enhanced Immunity against all kinds of disturbance light
– No occurrence of disturbance pulses at output pin within nominal conditions.
– Short settling time after power On.( below 1msec)