oCam : 5MP USB 3.0 Camera
The oCam supports plug-and-play by UVC compliant adapting the standard M12 lens with focal length of 3.6mm. Direct memory access via USB 3.0 allows data to be written to main memory without going through the CPU. It reduces the CPU work load significantly.
– Sensor : OmniVision OV5640 CMOS image sensor
– Lens : Standard M12 Lens with focal length of 3.6mm
– FOV : 65 Degree
– Image sensor size : 0.25inch (3673.6 μm x 2738.4 μm)
– Pixel size : 1.4 μm x 1.4 μm
– Shutter : Electric Rolling Shutter
– Interface : USB 3.0 Super-Speed
– Supported OS : Windows7/8/10, Linux, Plug-and-Play by UVC(USB Video Class) Protocol.
– Power : USB BUS Power (Rating : 5V/280mA)
– Operation Temperature : 0°C ~ + 70°C
– Camera Control : Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, White Balance
– Frame Rate :
YUV : 2592×email@example.com, 1920×1080@15fps, 1280×720@30fps, 640×480@120fps, 320×240@120fps
MJPEG : 1920×1080@30fps, 1280×720@45fps, 640×480@30fps
– Depth : 30-35 mm (Variable length for Manual Focusing)
– Weight : 35gram approx. (Including frame)
Tutorial and Example codes : https://github.com/withrobot/oCam
** Micro-USB3.0 Cable(Length : 400mm approx.) is sold separately.
oCam-5CRO-U (Version 16A)
oCam-5CR-U3 (Version 0)
oCam-5CRO-U (as of April, 2016)
The newly released oCam-5CRO-U is an enhanced version of the previous oCam-5CR-U3 with the following new features.
– Improved hardware durability with the single board design by removing the board-to-board connectors.
– Plastic protective case is provided without any additional cost.
– The USB connector is moved to the rear side for easier connection to the host system.
With the protective case, this new vertical USB connector makes it easy to mount the camera anywhere in vertical orientation without any additional fixture or jig.
oCam-5CR-U3 (Original model)
Augmented Reality Using oCam and ODROID-XU4
oCam Hand Gesture Demo with ODROID-XU4
oCam Viewer(oCam control program) with ODROID-XU4
1. This product is developed & manufactured by WITHROBOT Co., LTD.
2. Board schematics and firmware source code will NOT be publicly released.
3. This camera is not compatible with Android OS.
4. There will be a firmware update every two months for new features and bug fix. You need a Windows-PC for the firmware update.
New firmware release : https://github.com/withrobot/oCam/tree/master/Firmware
Compatible with ODROID-C2, ODROID-H2, ODROID-XU4, ODROID-XU4Q