WiFi Module 0
Mediatek Ralink RT5370N is a cost-effective, highly integrated USB Wi-Fi single chip containing an 802.11n MAC and baseband, a 2.4 GHz RF, PA, LNA and T/R switch on a single chip. It supports a 150 Mbps PHY data rate and fully complies with 802.11b/g/n specifications
– MediaTek(Ralink) RT5370N chipset (VID:PID = 148F:5370 )
– IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (1T1R mode)
– USB 2.0 host interface
– Power-Rating : <160mA at 5.0V DC input
– Dimension : 22.5 x 13.8 x 6.5 mm
– Weight : 3.5 g
– WiKi : https://wiki.odroid.com/accessory/connectivity/wifi/wifimodules
Android and Linux compatible.
Disassemble the case and solder it on USB port. ODROID-C0 has two USB2.0 Host. You can solder one layer USB Host port on one side of the board and solder WiFi Module0 on the other side of the board.